Since the first Photo Contest was such a success…I’m doing it again! Put on your thinking caps! Take the next couple of weeks to think up your perfect picture!!!
This is a beautiful time of the year and I can’t wait to see what you submit! We’re going to shake it up and do things a little different. Here’s my plan…
1. Theme: “What brings a smile to your face in the winter?”
2. Each person must chose one photo to submit.
3. The Contest submission will be accepted from December 1-15th. Then, I’ll release the images and we’ll do the same form of tallying as before. Only this time the 5 highest will win…that is win a spot in the semi-finals. Everyone can vote the 16th and 17th…I love that part!
4. After the semi-finalists have been chosen, I will work on their pictures. (cropping, enhancing color, changing to black & white etc.) I will then re-release the images and we’ll chose our winner! That means you (and all your friends) get to vote twice!
5. Prize: $20 Itunes gift card. WHY? It’s easy and something everyone can enjoy!
Interested in playing? Start shooting and send me your best!