In a couple of weeks I hope to find out if our baby is a boy or girl…I can’t wait! There are so many cool names out there but, Matt and I are really picky. Here’s our rules:
1. We both have to like the name.
2. We both have to like the meaning.
3. We both have to the flow of the first to second name.
4. The meanings have to compliment each other!
5. AND It has to sound good with our last name “Hedrick.”
This is no easy task! So, I thought to myself why not get some help? Any cool names with even cooler meanings? How cool would it be if I use the name you suggest!
Our first daughter names took us months…
Adriah Liberty Hedrick (meaning: Adriah “Love of Life”, Liberty “Freedom”)
Her name literally means “Love of life and freedom.” I still love it!