What are Mini Sessions with NoemiPhotography?
-20 minute portrait session
When are the Fall Mini Sessions?
– Saturday, Oct. 8th
Where will the Mini Sessions be captured this fall?
– Minnesota Harvest in Jordan, MN! Your Mini Session could include anything from: pumpkins, rows of apple trees, stacks of hay, animal rides, wagon rides and more.
What times are available?
– Sessions will begin at 9 AM and end at 5pm (Only 5 spaces left!)
How do Mini Sessions work?
– Sessions will start on the hour and the half hour and are 20 minutes max in length.
– Available to groups up to 4 people max (kids, families, couples, headshots) If your family has more then 4 people…you may require two Mini Session spots to make sure we have time. Contact me for more details.
– Assorted posed and candid shots (Feel free to bring a few props of your own)
Mini Sessions are
$250.00 plus tax for 10 images
$300.00 plus tax for 15 images.
– 20 minute session
– Online ordering gallery
– All files will be delivered electronically
NOTE: Mini Session purchase is non-refundable.
There are clients that become friends and there are friends that become clients. The Stennes family is very close to my heart. There were friends first and then awesome clients. I love them…a lot. Taking family portraits with four kids isn’t easy, but add heat and humidity and it’s a little harder. I like having time to slow down the session and be able to get great moments (even though we had a bee sting, sidewalk spills and 2 year old meltdowns 🙂 Family portraits are hard work, but they are so worth it. Eryn understands the importance of dressing for photo shoot. She has yearly photos from previous shoots hanging all over her home. And here the first one!
I love it when clients (and friends) keep coming back for family portraits! Thank you!
I love Centennial Lakes. (even more lately cause I’ve realized it’s a PokemonGo hot spot 🙂
This family had a reunion and celebrated with photos! I like that kind of party.