I have known this family for years and they are very close to my heart. Taking their family portraits was my privilege. My family lives in 3 countries and I’ve lived in Minnesota for the last 16 years, so I have friends that are like family. The Lindsay’s are wonderful…and they make really cute kids!
I love the St. Olaf grounds and buildings. Northfield is such a beautiful little town with tons of charm. I jump at the chance of shooting weddings there. The Grand is an adorable old theatre converted event center for such occasions like this! It was a gorgeous day for Martha and Nathaniel’s wedding and I’m so thankful I got to be a part of it.
Here’s some of my favorite moments of the day:
I love starting my day with a family willing to get up early to capture morning light for family portraits! This family was adorable. We had a blast and the weather was perfect! Gotta love Minnesota in the summer 🙂 ENJOY!
YEAH! MINI SESSIONS ARE BACK!
What are Mini Sessions with NoemiPhotography?
-20 minute portrait session
When are the summer Mini Sessions?
– For those who want last minute: Saturday, June 25th, 2016
– For those who like to plan ahead: Saturday, August 27th, 2016
(I will be adding a fall date. Please let me know if you prefer to wait and you’ll be the first to know when the date is scheduled)
Where will the Mini Sessions be captured this summer?
– The beauty of small town Minnesota will be the background for your family portraits this year.
What times are available?
– Sessions will begin at 9 AM and will be booked on a first-come, first-serve basis (space is limited)
How do Mini Sessions work?
– Sessions will start on the hour and the half hour and are 20 minutes max in length.
– Available to groups up to 4 people max (kids, families, couples, headshots) If your family has more then 4 people…you may require two Mini Session spots to make sure we have time OR a custom portrait session. Contact me for more details.
– Assorted posed and candid shots (Feel free to bring a few props of your own)
Mini Sessions are $250.00 plus tax
– 20 minute session
– 10 digital files and print release
– Online ordering gallery
– All files will be delivered electronically
NOTE: Payment is due when booking.
As always, mini sessions are open for current clients first…I’ll be opening to the public on Monday. So, if you know anyone looking to update family portraits, headshots, or couples, please let them know about the dates. I really appreciate all the referrals you’ve given me over the years…it means I get to continue to do what I love.
I can’t wait to see have your family has grown and changed!
Talk to you soon,