– You wake up and it’s still dark.
– You start to see the leaves turning color!
– You get sick of your t-shirts and can’t wait to wear cozy sweaters again.
– Nights and mornings are cool and breezy.
– You see kids waiting at the bus stop…with cute HUGE backpacks.
– You start thinking about football season. (My goal this year is to make it to an Eden Prairie high school game! It’s a long story but but short story is I didn’t have football in my high school in Canada and ever since I moved here I’ve wanted to go!)
– Fall clothes are in all stores.
– Softball, Baseball and Soccer leagues are finished playing in local parks.
– Women start dyeing their hair darker instead of lighter.
– People start thinking about Christmas photos…weird!
– the smell in the air changes from grass to smoken’ leaves and fresh cold!
I’m sure there’s more but these are the first things that came to me! Feel free to add to my list!